We teach Python workshops! These have historically been aimed at experimental psychologists and cognitive neuroscientists, and have ranged from beginner to advanced levels. They can cover experimentation, analysis, data visualisation, and very specific topics like eye tracking.
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in organising a Python workshop.
The following is an non-exhaustive list of some of the workshops, to provide an idea of their content:
- PyBrain workshop, 2 days, October 2020, virtual
- OpenSesame and PyGaze workshop, 2 days, July 2018, Potsdam (Germany)
- Departmental Python Day, 1 day, December 2017, Cambridge (UK)
- ECEM conference workshop, 1 day, August 2017, Wuppertal (Germany)
- EPOS graduate school workshop, 3 days, March 2017, Leiden (Netherlands)